District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MA
This site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
We Meet Monthly
Tewksbury State Hospital
East St. Tewksbury MA
2nd Wed 7:30 p.m.
P.O. Box 8061
Lowell, MA 01853
- Old Timers Luncheon: The following names have been submitted for a free $25 luncheon ticket:
Bill A. Dawnbreakers, 8-8-78
Esther S. Dracut Open Door, 1-5-86
Fiona Bridge to Recovery,
Mike G. Bridge To Recovery, 8-2-79
- New Group: Chelmsford – Friday-All Saints Ch., 10 Billerica Rd. C12 H 6-7 pm
- Change of Time: Chelmsford North Tuesday now meeting 7:30-8:40 pm
- Change of Time: Tewksbury Lighten Up now meeting Noon-1 pm. Non-smoking.
- Oct 1 Group Anniversary: Wed Burlington Big Book-St. Margaret’s, CCD, 111 Winn St., 7:30 pm
- Oct 31 Halloween Dance: 8PM-Midnight, Parish Center For The Arts-10 Lincoln St. Westford, MA 01886 <<View Flyer>>
- Nov.7, 8, 9: MA State AA Convention: Sheraton Framingham, MA <<View Flyer p.1, Flyer p.2, Flyer Old Timers Luncheon>>
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.