District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MAThis site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
- DISTRICT 21 NEEDS NEW GSR’S!
- Lowell Helping Hand Thursday will meet 7:30-8:30 pm as of Sept. 3
- Groups Asking for Support – Tewksbury New Life Sunday
- September 20 – Area 30 Eastern Mass Workshop Assembly, 9am to 4pm. Lowell Catholic High School 503 Stevens St, Lowell, Ma [ View Flyer ]
- Sept. 26 Women’s Round Up Innovation Academy 72 Tyng Road Tyngsboro sponsored by District 21
[ View Flyer & Reg. Form ]
- Oct 7 Group Anniversary – Wed Burlington Big Book-Presbyterian Ch., 335 Cambridge St., 7:30 pm
- Nov 6-8 52nd Mass. State AA Convention Sheraton Framingham. Call for registration forms. [View Flyer & Registration]
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.