District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MA
This site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
We Meet Monthly
Tewksbury State Hospital
East St. Tewksbury MA
2nd Wed 7:30 p.m.
P.O. Box 8061
Lowell, MA 01853
- Will Not Meet on Date Indicated: Dracut Open Door Sat. August 9
- Change of Time: Chelmsford North Tuesday now meeting 7:30-8:40 pm
- Change of Time: Tewksbury Lighten Up now meeting Noon-1 pm. Non-smoking.
- Change of Address: Woburn There’s A Solution Friday to United Methodist Ch., 523 Main St.
- The Following Groups have Asked for Support: Tewksbury Miracles Today Saturday
- Jul 17 Thu: Group Anniversary – Tewksbury Original-Hospital Chapel, 365 East St., Food: 7; Meeting 8 pm
- Aug 13: District 21 Monthly Meeting, Green Room, Tewksbury State Hosp. East St.
- Aug 30: Circle of Friends Hampton Beach State Park. 8 am till dusk.BYO: food, grills. AA Mtg. 5 pm
- Sep 27: District 21 9th Women’s Roundup. Innovation Academy, 72 Tyng. Rd., Tyngsboro 9-4 - View Flyer
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.