District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MA
This site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
We Meet Monthly
Tewksbury State Hospital
East St. Tewksbury MA
2nd Wed 7:30 p.m.
P.O. Box 8061
Lowell, MA 01853
- New Group: Chelmsford – Friday-All Saints Ch., 10 Billerica Rd. C12 H 6-7 pm
- Change of Time: Chelmsford North Tuesday now meeting 7:30-8:40 pm
- Change of Time: Tewksbury Lighten Up now meeting Noon-1 pm. Non-smoking.
- Change of Address: Woburn There’s A Solution Friday to United Methodist Ch., 523 Main St.
- The Following Groups have Asked for Support: Tewksbury Miracles Today Saturday
- Sep 11 Group Anniversary: Thu Burlington Noon-St. Margaret Par. Hall, 111 Winn St., Upper Level Noon
- Sep 18 Group Anniversary; Thu Bedford-First Church Of Christ, 25 Great Rd. Food: 6:30; Meeting 7:30 pm
- Sep 27: District 21 9th Women’s Roundup. Innovation Academy, 72 Tyng. Rd., Tyngsboro 9-4 – View Flyer
- Oct 1 Group Anniversary: Wed Burlington Big Book-St. Margaret’s, CCD, 111 Winn St., 7:30 pm
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.