District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MA
This site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
We Meet Monthly
Tewksbury State Hospital
East St. Tewksbury MA
2nd Wed 7:30 p.m.
- Tyngsboro Thursday Bridge to Recovery – New address eff. 6-25-2015 – Evangelical Congregational Church, 23 Kendall Rd. (Rt. 113) Tyngsboro, MA
- New Groups – Woburn Serenity Sisters Wednesday-First Baptist Ch., 3 Winn St. OBBW H 7-8 p.m.
- Central Service will be closed for business on July 3. The telephones will be covered Noon-9 pm
- Change of Time or Day – Burlington High Sobriety Monday now meeting 10-11 am.
- July 18 Lowell Eye Opener Cookout Shedd Park. Meeting 10-11:15 am. Bring food & chairs
- September 20 – Area 30 Eastern Mass Workshop Assembly, 9am to 4pm. Lowell Catholic High School 503 Stevens St, Lowell, Ma [ View Flyer ]
- Sept. 26 Women’s Round Up Innovation Academy 72 Tyng Road Tyngsboro sponsored by District 21
[ View Flyer & Reg. Form ]
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.