District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MA
This site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
We Meet Monthly
Tewksbury State Hospital
East St. Tewksbury MA
2nd Wed 7:30 p.m.
- NO MEETING IN APRIL! The hall is being used.
- Groups Needing Support: Lowell New Last Gaspers Daily Noon
- May 8 Group Anniversary Fri Dracut Sobriety 101-St. Marg’d Youville, 1340 Lakeview Ave. Food: 6:30; Mtg. 7:30
- May 17 Area 30 Post Conference Assembly K of C, 462 Broadway, Methuen 9-4. All welcome.
- June 6-Dinner Dance: The 74th Annual Central Service Dinner Dance and A.A. Meeting will be June 6 at Lantana, Randolph MA. Tickets go on sale March 18. $40.00 each. Tables of 10. <View Flyer>
- June 7 Group Anniversary Sun Chelmsford Nashoba-Central Baptist, Westford & Academy Sts. Food 6; Mtg. 7pm
- June 26 Sat Rock n BBQ Soberfest by NH District 10 Noon to Dusk 48 Geremonty Dr. Salem, NH <View Flyer>
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.