District 21 of Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern MA
This site is maintained by District 21 of the A.A. General Service Committee of Eastern Massachusetts (Area 30) for the purpose of providing information pertinent to GSR's, committee members, officers and other interested AA members.
We Meet Monthly
Tewksbury State Hospital
East St. Tewksbury MA
2nd Wed 7:30 p.m.
- Groups Needing Support: Lowell New Last Gaspers Daily Noon
- June 6-Dinner Dance: The 74th Annual Central Service Dinner Dance and A.A. Meeting will be June 6 at Lantana, Randolph MA. Tickets go on sale March 18. $40.00 each. Tables of 10. <View Flyer>
- June 7 Group Anniversary Sun Chelmsford Nashoba-Central Baptist, Westford & Academy Sts. Food 6; Mtg. 7pm
- June 14 – Old Timers Meeting – Tewksbury New Life Group Sunday 6/14 10am Tewksbury State Hospital. Fellowship at 9am, meeting at 10am
- June 26 Sat Rock n BBQ Soberfest by NH District 10 Noon to Dusk 48 Geremonty Dr. Salem, NH <View Flyer>
- September 20 – Area 30 Eastern Mass Workshop Assembly, 9am to 4pm. Lowell Catholic High School 503 Stevens St, Lowell, Ma [ View Flyer ]
If You Want to Drink, It's Your Business - if You Want to Stop, It's Ours
District 21 is composed or AA Groups in the cities and towns of: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford, Wilmington, and Woburn MA.